If you love the idea of a luxe look that won't break the bank, make yourself comfortable with this alluring chair and ottoman package in a neutral hue of pebble brown. Designed to look like the real thing, the pieces are wrapped in a practical faux leather loaded with natural tonal variation and a soft feel. Appealing to a contemporary taste, the pair showcase jumbo stitching and tufted details, with a streamlined look and high-end aesthetic made for everyday living. Wide block feet add a clean-lined, modern touch to the ottoman. Flared pillow top armrests make the chair indulgently comfortable and add style.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Chair has attached cushions; ottoman is firmly cushioned
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Chair with flared pillow top arms
- Jumbo stitching; tufted details
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Chair and Ottoman
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.