Down with uptown style. This sectional and ottoman package goes to town with a high-design aesthetic, sleek sophistication and sumptuous comfort that are temptingly affordable. Wide track arms, softened by plush side pillows, offer a welcoming look and feel. The back pillows, seat cushions and ottoman top with fluffy feather fill bring added flair and indulgence. Best of all, the modular design lets you stage the pieces solo or group them in various configurations to suit your mood.
- Includes sectional (left-arm facing corner chair, armless chair and right-arm facing corner chaise) and ottoman
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Modular pieces can float anywhere; sides are finished (with no connectors)
- Corner-blocked frame
- Sectional with loose reversible cushions; ottoman firmly cushioned
- Seat cushions with feather-fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Feather/fiber blend back cushions, bolster pillows and ottoman cushion
- Polyester upholstery
- Non-skid legs
- Sectional's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support; smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.